WELCOME TO TORONTO’S FIRST CIDERY. COUNTRY BORN, CITY CRAFTED.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING BRICKWORKS CIDERHOUSE
WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE OUR RE-OPENING ON JUNE 24TH AT NOON
WE’RE TAKING EXTRA SAFETY PRECAUTIONS TO KEEP YOU AND OUR STAFF SAFE!
As part of our regular operations, Brickworks Ciderhouse follows rigorous and strict health and sanitation procedures, including routine surface cleaning with industrial-grade, food-service-approved products in accordance with our local health agencies.
As a courtesy to our guests and staff, we ask all guests to refrain from visiting Brickworks Ciderhouse if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or if they have potentially been exposed to the virus.
- Visit our host stand located on Queen Street
- Markers are placed to help guests maintain a physical distance
- Our host will request the name and phone number from one guest per party to facilitate rapid contact tracing if necessary
- If there is a wait list, we’ll ask that you spread out, rather than gather at the entrance while you wait
- We’ll text you when your table is ready
- You’ll find hand sanitizer at contact areas
- You’ll notice reduced seating to follow provincial guidelines
- You’ll see signs detailing room capacity, directions, as well as reminders to maintain physical distance
- Laminated menus are available upon request that are sanitized after each use
- Your server, and the rest of our staff will visit your table wearing a mask, gloves to receive your order and deliver food and beer
- Your server will ask you to pass all the dishes to one end of the table to limit contact
- If you have leftovers, we’ll provide you with takeout boxes
- Touch less payment will be offered
- Payment pads will be sanitized between each use
The Brickworks Ciderhouse Team
Local Selection 500ml Bottle Now Available $13.00
Local selection is a limited edition offering of our Ciderhouse exclusive ciders. Hand-crafted by Cidermaker Emilly Gillard, each bottle is hand-filled and labelled with care so you can enjoy the Ciderhouse experience from the comfort of your home.
Razzle Dazzle- 6.3%
This sour upfront has aromas of fresh raspberry. It has tart raspberry flavours mingled with juicy apple. It comes across as a full bodied rosé without associated sugar.
Vanilla Oak- 5.91%
Upfront, this is a crisp, juicy apple cider. But as you begin to taste it, you will uncover an extra layer from the tannins implemented by its extended oak contact time. The body and finish are full of bourbony, sugar cookie and vanilla notes. The cider was fermented bone dry, aged with Oak and then sweetened with fresh, Ontario apple juice.
Chronicles of Hop # 3 – 6.1%
This cider was wet hopped with freshly harvested Cascade hops from Highland Hop Yard. The hops give the apple cider a gluten-free session IPA-like feel, with notes of honey dew melon and orange flavour. It’s bone dry and unfiltered so it’s fresh, crisp and hazy overall.
Sangria Cider – 5.7%
Dominantly pomegranate flavour with underlying notes of cinnamon and a maple syrup sweetness. The added port gives it dimension and body. A spiced sangria meant for fireside sipping.
For Standard Reservations Click Here
Hours of Operation
Book Your Harvest Table Experience:
Brickworks Ciderhouse is proud to offer a cider and culinary experience like no other. Whether it’s a corporate occasion, birthday or anniversary celebration or just a group of friends wanting a refreshing experience, the Harvest Table is for you. Led by Dave Isen and one of our Cider experts, this experience will dive deep into culinary and cider making. Each dish is perfectly paired with a refreshing Cider made in house. This experience will be like no other in Toronto. Available Sunday to Thursday. To book your table or more information on this experience please contact email@example.com
$65 + HST + 18% gratuity. ( Minimum 10 Guest )
Join us for an authentic Cider Tour hosted by one of our In House Cider Experts. You’ll learn about Canada’s only urban cidery , and you’ll gain insight into the cider making process. The tour will give you the opportunity to try fresh in-house made ciders exclusive to the Ciderhouse.
$ 10.00 includes a tour and a Cider sampling
Every Wednesday and Sunday’s at 4pm. Please call 647-341-4500 to reserve your spot.
Brickworks in the News
Current Cider List
1. BATCH: 1904 CIDER – $7 16 oz
Traditional Apple Cider, Dry, 5.0% ABV
2. QUEEN STREET 501 – $7 16 oz
Traditional Apple Cider, Semi-Sweet, 5.0% ABV
3. PASSION PROJECT – $8.5 12 oz
Passionfruit Cider, Semi-Sweet, 4.6% ABV
4. Cherry Pie – $8.5 12 oz
Cherry Vanilla Nitro Cider, Sweet, 4% ABV
5. ROSÉ – $8.5 12 oz
Apple, Raspberry, Blueberry and Honey Cider, Dry, 6% ABV
6. VANILLA OAK – $8.5 12 oz
Whisky Barrel Aged Cider, Medium Dry, 5.9% ABV
7. MAIN SQUEEZE – $8.5 12 oz
Orange Zest and Sea Salt Cider, Medium Dry, 6.4 % ABV
8. SOUR-BRATE GOOD TIMES – $8.5 12 oz
Blackberry Earl Grey Sour, Semi-Sweet, 5% ABV
9. JUNIPER FIZZ – $8.5 12 oz
Botanical Infused Cider, Dry, 5.44% ABV
10. TOO WILD TO BE BLUE – $8.5 12 oz
Wild Blueberry and Rosehip Cider, Medium Dry, 6.11% ABV