THANK YOU FOR VISITING BRICKWORKS CIDERHOUSE
WE ARE EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE WE ARE OPEN FOR DINE-IN SERVICE AND OUTDOOR SEATING
WE’RE TAKING EXTRA SAFETY PRECAUTIONS TO KEEP YOU AND OUR STAFF SAFE!
As part of our regular operations, Brickworks Ciderhouse follows rigorous and strict health and sanitation procedures, including routine surface cleaning with industrial-grade, food-service-approved products in accordance with our local health agencies.
As a courtesy to our guests and staff, we ask all guests to refrain from visiting Brickworks Ciderhouse if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or if they have potentially been exposed to the virus.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- Visit our host stand located on Queen Street
- Markers are placed to help guests maintain a physical distance
- Our host will request the name and phone number from one guest per party to facilitate rapid contact tracing if necessary
- If there is a wait list, we’ll ask that you spread out rather than gather at the entrance while you wait
- We’ll text you when your table is ready
DURING YOUR VISIT
- You’ll find hand sanitizer at contact areas
- You’ll notice reduced seating to follow provincial guidelines
- You’ll see signs detailing room capacity, directions, as well as reminders to maintain physical distance
- Your server, and the rest of our staff will visit your table wearing a mask, gloves to receive your order and deliver food and beer
AT THE END
- Your server will ask you to pass all the dishes to one end of the table to limit contact
- If you have leftovers, we’ll provide you with takeout boxes
- Touch less payment will be offered
- Payment pads will be sanitized between each use
The Brickworks Ciderhouse Team